Oh no, if you can grow up this fast that means Emma will soon be nine too...that's scary.And it seems that just yesterday I was babysitting you in my college apartment and you thought my name was hussy...
i LOVE your hair in buns!! it's so cute!!!!! and yes you definately have grown up alot!!
How fun to see the change from year to year. I can't believe you are so old!
Wow, you ARE getting bigger! I love all your pictures, they're just fabulous! Thanks for sharing them, you're great!
You look nice Nat COLLIN
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no, if you can grow up this fast that means Emma will soon be nine too...that's scary.
And it seems that just yesterday I was babysitting you in my college apartment and you thought my name was hussy...
i LOVE your hair in buns!! it's so cute!!!!! and yes you definately have grown up alot!!
How fun to see the change from year to year. I can't believe you are so old!
Wow, you ARE getting bigger! I love all your pictures, they're just fabulous! Thanks for sharing them, you're great!
You look nice Nat
COLLIN
Post a Comment